Friday, January 18, 2013
When in Another's House
1. Let sleeping dogs lie.
2. Resist the urge to rush to the kitchen and pour yourself a bowl of bran buds with milk.
3. Try to keep the freezer door closed. Do not steal frozen steaks.
4. As for the broom closet, stay out of it.
5. Stop refolding the linens.
6. And measuring out the laundry soap.
7. If you must peak into cupboards, then go ahead! try on the shoes!
8. But please ask if you wish to borrow a coat, a scarf, a tie, a pair of gloves.
9. Try not to leave your own hair tangled in another's brush.
10. And please cease hiding shots of bourbon under the bed.
Did you think I wouldn't find the glass?